As see if my iphone is under warranty and unloock


After much researching this topic, I found a fantastic website where you only have to write your IMEI number.


In the following link you have a short tutorial on how to do.



To preserve my own identity in the video, I do not put my imei number since many people may see the tutorial.


After entering your IMEI on the page, immediately you receive all the information. 


Basically you will see the expiry date of the guarantee and if you can only work with a telephone operator or is free.


You will also see the owner's name if discharged when you bought it. (Thus, if You buy second hand, you can see if it really was his or stolen).

To view the IMEI:


If you like you can share information and give g +

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares